Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tip Toeing

As I tip toe down this new road I have found, searching for a healthier life, I have stumbled across a desire to learn how to make my own products. Half of the lotions and conditioners I use don't seem to work very well anyways, so why not venture out and see if I can come up with products that are made to meet my personal needs, and see if they work any differently than the products that are mass produced to cover a wide variety of needs. Why not make things simple and get straight to the point. Why bother with a product that may help one need, but the other stuff in it creates another problem, causing me to have to buy yet another product to solve the problem the first product created. It's all too complicated for me. I need simple in my life, so simple is what I'm out to get.

My first step is doing a little research on a few items I will need to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment