Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Little More Everyday

It is absolutely amazing to me how God created things to be. There are so many things in life that just blow my mind. One thing that is really baffling me is how you can think with your entire being that you love someone more than you could ever love anyone, and next thing you know, you realize you love them even more than you did before. I have never fully understood how that worked. How a person could love someone more and more, and it never stop? My mind tells me there has to be a limit. But God shows me there does not have to be one. Just like our relationship with him continues to grow until the day we die (if we chose to work on it continually), so can the love we have for our spouse. It is amazing.
I pray that this love never comes to a point where it stops, because it is way too much of a blessing while it continues to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment